Monday, November 15, 2010

Guidelines on the RH Bill (Seatwork on the Hierarchy of Values)

1. Research on the Reproductive Health Bill. The following might be helpful for your group fact-finding:

Talking Points For Dialogue on the House Bill 96 issued the by Loyola School of Theology (just search for Fr. Gonzales' blog post on the Talking Points)

Church, Constitution, and the R.H. Bill by Fr. Joaquin Bernas, S.J.

"Standing By The Catholic Church by Dean Tony La Vina of the Ateneo School of Government" (I have posted this a few months ago)

The actual provisions of the House Bill 96

2.Determine the two arguments, those who are for passing the bill, and those who still question the bill. They have to list down the values that both of them promote and protect.

3.Come up with their own stand regarding the RH Bill. The following questions may serve as guide:

How do I understand the RH Bill?
If I will be given a chance to explain my stand, how would I explain it?
What can I do to make people aware of it?

4.Post your answers on your respective group blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment